If you enjoy good company and friendly competition, you will enjoy playing paddle tennis (aka platform tennis). Anyone who has played a racquet sport such as tennis, ping-pong, squash, or racquet ball will quickly pick up this sport. Paddle tennis is the one racquet sport you can play outdoors, even in snow country.
York Paddle Tennis Club is currently seeking new members. Please contact Bill Dignan for further information.
Life is like a game of tennis; the player who serves well seldom loses. —unknown
Friday, Feb 5
- EARLY WINTER BLUES CLUB MIXER 6-9pm
- Potluck and BYO. Please RSVP to Vickie and Rick noting what you will bring, Vickie can be reached via email at email@example.com
Saturday, Feb 27
- Ladies Inter Club Play with Arundel 9 – 12 noon
- A matches (8 from each club) at YPTC;
- B matches (8 from each club) at Arundel
Friday, Mar 4 – Sunday, Mar 6
- YPTC Club Championship Tournament
Friday, Mar 25
- Club Mixer (tentatively scheduled) 6 - 9pm